How can we assist you?
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a helpline only. Please do NOT call this number for general inquiries.
We are as close as your telephone and offer support through a network of volunteers for each of the conditions we serve. You may access this network by calling AXYS on our toll-free number from anywhere in the U.S. or Canada, (888) 999-9428, or from outside the U.S. at (303) 400-9040. You may also send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your email address, phone number and location. International callers, provide your country code. Please let us know if this is an emergency.
All general inquiries should be directed to email@example.com. If you need to speak with someone by phone, please send your number along with your email message.
"Why should I support AXYS?" "What has AXYS done for us lately?"
"How will AXYS use my donation?"
It Pays to Be A Member - Become a Member Today
Benefits of membership:
- Free access to over 90 conference videos. Streaming video can be viewed worldwide.
- Free access to a new library of webinars. Click for more information.
- 10% discounts on conference registration. The discount on the "first adult" registration fee alone more than covers the cost of an individual membership.
- Exclusive access to join the $47 Club and unlimited use of AXYS’s current library of webinars. Click for list.
- Exclusive access to AXYS’s online forums.
Follow us on Twitter @KSAgeneticorg
Subscribe to a Discussion Group
Tap into a network of hundreds of real people dealing with the same issues as you. AXYS offers several discussion forums that give you an opportunity to ask questions, exchange ideas, information, news, comments or whatever related to X and/or Y chromosome variations. Learn more about these discussion forums and register today.