Wednesday, December 11, 2013
2011 Families' Conference Handouts
Some of these files are quite large--up to 3 megabytes. Please be patient while they download. They will open in a new browser window.
You may save them to your computer.
- Children: Behavior Problems, Temper Tantrums, Meltdowns, and Outbursts - An Approach for Children, by Karen Riley, PhD
- Adults: Behavior Problems, Temper Tantrums, Meltdowns, and Outbursts - An Approach for Adolescents and Adults, by Karen Riley, PhD
- Behavioral Treatments for Sleep Problems in Children and Adolescents with Developmental Delays, by Terry Katz, Ph.D.
- Comparative Analysis of Spatial and Temporal Cognition in Children with XXY or XXX. Is this the root of learning difficulties?, by Tony J. Simon, PhD
- Crisis and Planning: Preparedness in the Face of Adversity, by Maria Ochoa, LCSW
- Government Benefits, by Ginnie Cover
- Medications for Behavioral and Emotional Challenges in X & Y Chromosome Variations, by Nicole Tartaglia, MD
- Motor Skills, Tremor, Exercise & Home Program Ideas for Children & Adolescents with X&Y Chromosome Variations, by Sydney Martin, OTR
- Reading Difficulties Part I: Dyslexia, by Richard Boada, PhD, ABPP-CN
- Reading Difficulties Part II: Reading Comprehension, by Richard Boada, PhD, ABPP-CN
- Research in X & Y Chromosome Variations, by Nicole Tartaglia, MD
- Sexuality Education: Bringing the Birds and the Bees Down to Earth, by Marlies Brandt, LMSW
- Talking About the Diagnosis, by Nicole Tartaglia, MD; Susan Howell, MS; Rebecca Wilson, PsyD; Christa Hutaff-Lee, PhD
- Testosterone Management in XXY, by Wylie Hembree, MD
- Testosterone Therapy in Children with Klinefelter Syndrome - Children Focus - Philip Zeitler, MD, PhD
- Testosterone Therapy in Children with Klinefelter Syndrome - Adult Focus - Philip Zeitler, MD, PhD
COPYRIGHT: All materials shared here are available
exclusively for use as educational resources by the individuals visiting
this website. All materials are protected by copyright and owned by
the individuals who prepared them. Before sharing any of this material
or using it in other published materials or presentations, please contact the authors directly to secure permission for any intended use.