How can we assist you?
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a helpline only. Please do NOT call this number for general inquiries.
We are as close as your telephone and offer support through a network of volunteers for each of the conditions we serve. You may access this network by calling KS&A on our toll-free number from anywhere in the U.S. or Canada, (888) 999-9428, or from outside the U.S. at (303) 400-9040. You may also send email to email@example.com. Please provide your email address, phone number and location. International callers, provide your country code. Please let us know if this is an emergency.
All general inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to speak with someone by phone, please send your number along with your email message.
"Why should I support KS&A?" "What has KS&A done for us lately?"
"How will KS&A use my donation?"
It Pays to Be A Member - Become a Member Today
Benefits of membership:
- Free access to over 70 conference videos. Streaming video can be viewed worldwide.
- Free access to a new library of webinars. Click for more information.
- 10% discounts on conference registration. The discount on the "first adult" registration fee alone more than covers the cost of an individual membership.
- Exclusive access to join the $47 Club and unlimited use of KS&A’s current library of webinars. Click for list.
- Exclusive access to KS&A’s online forums.
Follow us on Twitter @KSAgeneticorg
Subscribe to a Discussion Group
Tap into a network of hundreds of real people dealing with the same issues as you. KS&A offers several discussion forums that give you an opportunity to ask questions, exchange ideas, information, news, comments or whatever related to X and/or Y chromosome variations. Learn more about these discussion forums and register today.