What is the $47 Club?
The $47 Club is a members-only 66% discount on a package of 6 webinars that focus on issues that are common to all X and Y Chromosome Variations. The idea for the $47 price came from the fact that each of the variations has 47 chromosomes. KS&A is pleased to announce the launch of the $47 Club.
Are you a $47 Club Member? Login and click here to view the $47 Club Webinars
Webinars in the $47 Club:
There are 6 webinars in the $47 Club, and they are chosen specifically because they apply to all conditions.
The Webinar by Dr. Zeitler is a bonus.
Topic: "Literacy Development, Assessments and Instruction among Learners with SCA: Growing the Phonics,
Vocabulary, and Spelling Competencies of all Students
- Presenters: Dr. Donald Bear, director of the E.L. Cord Foundation Center for Learning and Literacy, and Mina Avery, PhD student in the College of Education at the University of Nevada
- Original Presentation Date: June 28, 2010
- See URL with Webinar for link to handout
Topic: "Transitioning to Young Adulthood"
- Presenter: Morgan Butrick, Genetic Counselor
- Original Presentation Date: April 6, 2011
Topic: "Promoting Language and Learning"
- Presenter: Natalia A. Krum, BCaBA
- Original Presentation Date: July 13, 2011
Topic: "Planning and Preparedness: Coping with Adversity and Crisis"
- Presenter: Rhesia-Maria Ochoa, LCSW
- Original Presentation Date: October 25, 2011
BONUS Topic: "Testosterone Therapy in Adolescents and Young Adults with Klinefelter and Other Sex Chromosome Variants"
- Presenter: Philip S. Zeitler, M.D., PhD.
- Original Presentation Date: December 13, 2011
Topic: "Behavior Problems, Temper Tantrums, Meltdowns, and Outbursts - An Approach for Children, Adolescents and Adults"
- Presenter: Karen Riley, PhD.
- Original Presentation Date: January 18, 2012
Topic: "Executive Functioning in X and Y Chromosome Variations"
- Presenter: Shahal Rozenblatt, Ph.D.
- Original Presentation Date: October 25, 2012
Webinars are available to purchasers for unlimited views.
After you make your purchase, we will send you the necessary access codes to view the webinar.
If you have purchased an individual webinar and cannot find your instructions to access it, please contact us by sending email to email@example.com
with the subject line "Please Send Link to Webinar I Purchased." In the body of the email, please provide the topic and presenter (from list above), and we will send you instructions to view the webinar.
Members, be sure to login first to trigger your discount.
JOIN THE $47 Club
PURCHASE INDIVIDUAL WEBINARS!
- These 6 webinars are a $150 value. $47 Club members pay just $47 for all 6 webinars!
- Members can also buy individual webinars at a 20% discount - Just $20 per Webinar.
- Non-members can buy individual webinars for $25 each, but Members save enough on the $47 Club to more than offset the cost of Membership!
TO GET THE MOST OUT OF OUR WEBINARS, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO VISIT OUR WEBINAR SUPPORT