Support Group Meeting:
Date: Sat. 11/5/16
Time: 1-4 PM (We have the hall later if we want to order pizza for dinner for those traveling far)
Place: Good Shepard Parish
99 Main St.
Wayland, MA 01778
Girls/Ladies with Trisomy X and their families are welcome.
We will have snacks, drinks and desserts. Feel free to bring any food/drinks to share.
Craft activities will be available and babysitting for those who need it during our parent discussions.
The goals for this meeting are as follows:
- Support girls with Trisomy X and their families
- Get to know each other through discussions and experiences
- Reunite our families plus welcome and meet new families
- Increase awareness of Trisomy X
- Plan for future support meetings to include speakers
- Share Massachusetts Proclamation- National X & Y Chromosome Variation Awareness Month of May
- Any additional ideas/news
Kindly RSVP by 11/1/16 to Joanne Burke, Parent of Jessica Burke (Trisomy X) age 17 yrs
2016 Awareness Proclamation signed by Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker